POWER GRID COMPANY OF BANGLADESH LTD
Power Grid company of Bangladesh limited (PGCB), entrusted with the responsibility of operation, maintenance and development of national grid, invites applicants from Bangladeshi citizens for appointment against the following vacant position. The appointment will be made contractual basis initially for a period of 05 years (including one year probation period). After satisfactory completion of probation period, service will be confirmed. The service contract will be renewable up to the age of 60 years subject to satisfactory performance as per service rules of PGCB
Number of vacant posts, required qualification, age limit and salary package of the post are described below:
|SI NO.||Name of the post||Discipline||No. of posts||Qualification|
|01||Assistant engineer (salary grade- 7), basic tk. 50,000/-||
|At least graduate in Electrical & Electronics/civil/mechanical engineering subjects from any recognized by Bangladesh Govt. &UGC|
|02||Sub-assistant engineer manager (salary grade- 8), basic tk. 35,000/-||
|At least diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/Civil/mechanical/computer technology from any polytechnic institute recognized by Bangladesh technical education board (BTEB)|
|03||Assistant manager (Accounts/Finance/audit) (salary grade- 7), basic tk. 50,000/-||
|At least master degree in commerce (Finance/Accounting) from any recognized by Bangladesh Govt. &UGC|
|04||Junior manager (Accounts/Finance/audit) (salary grade- 8), basic tk. 35,000/-||
|At least graduate in commerce/finance/accounting MBA from any recognized by Bangladesh Govt. &UGC|
- Educational eligibility for all category
Any 3rd division or equivalent at any stage of academic career shall not acceptable. Candidates passed at the grading system must possess at least a CGPA/GPA 3.5 on a scale of 5.0 or 2.5 on a scale of 4.00 and passed in the conventional system (class/division) must possess at least 2nd class/division.
Any degree obtained from outside of Bangladesh will be eligible with the approval of concern authority of Bangladesh.
- Other qualifications:
Candidates must possess the ability to demonstrate strong participatory leadership and have strong communication skill in Bengali & English (written & oral) including working experience using computer.
- Age limit:
Maximum age limit is 30 years and for PGCB departmental candidates age will be relaxable up to 40 years.
- Salary packages:
For all position basic salary, house rent, medical, conveyance and other allowances will be provided as per PGCB pay scale 2016. In addition to the above company pays two festival bonuses and Bengali new-year allowance (20% of basic) in a year and provides contributory provident fund, group insurance, leave encasement, annual increment, gratuity etc. as per service rule of PGCB.
- Income tax is payable by the employee
Terms and Conditions for application:
Interested candidates have to apply through the online ‘Online application form’ wherein a scanned color photograph and signature of the candidate have to be inserted in due place. The online application will be available in http://pgcb.teletalk.com.bd or www.pgcb.gov.bd during the application period from 12.01.2020 to 02.02.2020 (up to 11.59 pm)
Please read the following instructions carefully before applying online and give feedback confirming OK as per our requisition
- Age would be calculated on 02.02.2020
- Those who have recently appeared in the educational examination and did not get their certificate need not to apply for the position
- The applicant has to pay Tk. 1000/- each through SMS from any Teletalk mobile connection following necessary instruction mentioned inwww.pgcb.gov.bd or http://pgcb.teletalk.com.bd
- Candidates employed in govt. semi govt. autonomous organization or company owned by government have to submit a hard copy of online application through proper channel to General Manager (P&A), Power Grid Company of Bangladesh ltd, PGCB Bhaban, Aftabnagar, Badda, Dhaka-1212
- The authority of PGCB reserves the right to cancel or reject any application or take any decision for this appointment and no explanation for such action will be provided to the applicants
- If any fake declaration is found at any level of screening, the authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of an applicant
- As per company’s service rule appointment shall be regularizes by satisfactory a) performance report b) police verification report c) satisfactory result in departmental foundation training course.
- A panel of successful candidates for future appointments will be prepare trough the selection process and It will remain valid for one year from the date of first appointment.