CAREER OPPORTUNITY-PUBALI BANK
Pubali Bank Limited having largest online network in Private Sector Banking with 475 online Branches invites applications for the following posts in its IT sector from Bangladeshi citizens.
Senior Officer (Network Engineer):
- Responsible for designing, organizing, installing, modifying and supporting LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet and network management systems.
- Configuring, managing and maintaining network security functions such as firewalls, IPS, IDS, traffic shaping and network management systems.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of all systems, applications, security and network configurations and modifications.
- Testing and configuring network related software and hardware to determine applicability and suitability to site’s current and future network requirements, needs and directions.
- Maintain Network Server such as Network Monitoring Servers and VPN gateways.
- At least B.Sc. in Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering.
- At least 04 (Four) Years’ working experience in related field.
- Certification in CCNNCCNP/CEH with network and system related skill/experience is mandatory.
- Should have experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
Senior Officer (Software Developer): 15 posts
- Coordinate with the Team Leader on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- At least B.Sc. in Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering from reputed universities.
- At least 02 (Two) Years’ working experience in related field.
- Proficiency with the .NET Framework/Android Studio/Xcode/Oracle Form Developer.
Junior Officer (Hardware Engineer):
For Head Office/Regional Office/Branch Support: 25 Posts & Call Center Support: 10 Posts Responsibilities
- Responsible for installing, modifying, and supporting LANs, WANs, Internet, Intranet and Network Management Systems.
- Installing, configuring, repairing and maintaining different Server, Storage Device, Back-up Device, Laptop, Desktop Computer, Network Device, Printer, Scanner and UPS.
- Having sound knowledge in Data Center Power Management and Precision Air Conditioner (preferable).
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Windows, Linux, ADDS, RDMS, Anti-virus and different application software.
- 04 (Four) Years’ Diploma in Computer Technology/Computer Science and Technology from any Government Polytechnic/Government authorized Institute under Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in related field.
apply link for all posts: click here