Premier Bank Job recruitment
The premier bank limited is one of the progressive and leading commercial bank of the country . The bank has started its transformation process with new business model and strategy. In the process of the journey , the bank is going to recruit new talent as (1)Management Trainee Officer (MTO) (2)Trainee Junior Officer (General) and (3)Trainee Junior Officer (Cash)
- Academic Qualification for Management Trainee Officer (MTO):
1)Minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 / equivalent in both graduation and post- graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
2) Minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00/ equivalent in both SSC and HSC. For ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level result should be ‘A’/ equivalent in all subject
2.Academic Qualification for Trainee Junior Officer (General) :
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.00 / equivalent in both graduation and post- graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 5.00/ equivalent in both SSC and For ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level result should be ‘A’/ equivalent in all subject HSC.
3. Academic Qualification for Trainee Junior Officer (Cash):
- Minimum CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00 / equivalent in both graduation and post-graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum GPA 2.5 out of 5.00/ equivalent in both SSC and For ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level result should be ‘A’/ equivalent in all subject HSC.
Additional recruitments for all positions:
- Age not over 30 years as on 31/12/19. In case of applicants who are the children of freedom fighters , age is relaxed up to 32 years as on 31/12/19
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bangla
- IT savvy ,strong command especially in MS Word ,MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Willingness to serve anywhere in Bangladesh and any of Bank’s branches .
General Advice to the applicants
- A candidate will be eligible for applying only one position
- Candidates with incomplete qualification shall not be eligible for apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test
- Guarantee to serve the bank at least for three years
- For all the positions probation period will be for 01 year . after satisfactory completion of probation period MTO, TJO (general),TJO(cash) shall be confirmed as senior officer , junior officer (general),junior officer (cash) respectively
- Salary and allowances will be provided as per the approved pay scale of the bank
- The management reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason , whatsoever
- Any persuasion during the selection process will lead to the disqualification of the candidates
Interested candidates having above required qualifications are encouraged to apply through our bank’s career page
Application deadline January 12,2020
Only online applications will be accepted